E Cigarette Clearomizer: Common Mistakes You’re Not Aware You’re Making
Problems related to E Cigarette clearomizer are the most common ones especially if you are new to the vaping world. Forgetting to turn off the e-cigarette and taking too long drags are the most common ones. But these are probably not the only mistakes you’re most likely not even aware you’re making.
Below are some of the most common problems related to E Cigarette clearomizer and how not to make them; how to resolve them and extend the life of your vaping device, save money and increase the enjoyment you get out of vaping.
- Using your e cigarette clearomizer right after you have filled it up with e-liquid. This is the most common mistake among e-vapers. Always allow the e-juice to soak in, at least 3-5 minutes; this will protect your atomizer, ensure you get a great vape and enjoy in it.
- Getting e-juice down the chimney/center tube. When filling your e cigarette clearomizer ensure the e-juice doesn’t enter the center tube as you will flood your clearomizer, which is not recommended. If you do flood it, remove the bottom and clean it on a tissue paper.
- Taking long drags may make you feel like a macho man, but this can truly damage the atomizer, especially a low ohm one.
- Forgetting to turn off your e-cigarette before putting it into your jean pocket is a big no-no. Sitting on your e-cigarette can fizzle out the atomizer; avoid these type of situations by turning it off or by using a pouch lanyard to keep your e-cigarette safe.
- Letting the e-juice run too low will shorten the life of the atomiser or even worse, it will burn it. Make sure you keep your clearomizer always topped.
- Filling the e-cigarette clearomizer from the opposite side can damage the vaping device. Always fill your clearomizer according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Standard clearomizers should be filled from the top, while bottom coil clearomizers from the bottom.
- Pressing the button before vaping. No matter how much you love the sound of the battery clicking before vaping, this could mean that the moth piece is filled with e-liquid what can reduce the performance of your e-cig.
- Using a weak battery. To get the best from your e-cigarette, you must use a powerful battery, one that will allow you to adjust the voltage in order to get the perfect vape.
Few Extra Tips
- Carefully clean the atomizer and battery terminal.
- Clean the E Cigarette Clearomizer with tissue paper after filling it.
- Clean the drip tip in warm water to remove any condensed liquid.